Sunday, May 18, 2008

(News Flash) I'm Not Paul . . . .

Reading Sam Storm's newsletter today, I was reminded "I'm not Paul!" He was a sensitive to the Spirit and a Powerful man of God and I'm doing good if I am a reluctant Christian. Most the time I feel my destiny to be that of a Saul, one with a great start but sad outcome. I really do fear that my purpose in life is to show people what not to do. That is what us screw-ups fear being good at what we wish not to do.

My present point is not my destiny,(which is still up for me to live out and God to alone know) My point is Paul. He was a man I wish to be. Storms newsletter was a wake up call, a reminder. He reminded me that hurts never hurt deep enough. It is always hard to be reminded that any hurt is not deep enough to justify that you have a right to do or be wrong. It was a humbling experience to see the two-faces of Dawson. God have mercy on my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment