Friday, July 4, 2008

The signs of Life....


"God works in peoples lives to radically change them" - In the past two years that has been a slippery thought . I just cant seem to grip it with the hope and expectation ,I did when I was 24. Today with tears and smiles I remember how far I have come. I remember that the distaince is not because my hard work was of my stenth but his grace. Like a little drop of grace this video reminded me that God is still working his graceinto peoples lives.

Real people real God - Real change! And often raw simple and beautiful. I forget how much I love to hear such story's. I forget how much I love life - real life - raw unedited. I forget how he has made me a hobo with a sign. "The signs are everywhere just look in someone eyes as ask. "Tell me God's story of You - Tell me How He loves you!"

My cardboard testimony would reads

my side "Needy-Jock"
God's side "Passionate-Poet -proclaimer"

My side "A NOVELTY"
God's side "A Special tool to display God's glory"

My side "I was on a fast track of self-destruction"
God's side "Now I'm on a journey to change the world"

No comments:

Post a Comment