Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gravity: The Weight of Pastoring to the Knowledge of Christ



This is Matt. Matt is a great encouragement to me. Matt does not know me but I know Matt, at least from a distance. I hope you enjoy Matt as much as I do. (Yes, I am writing like your five years old, No it is not condescending, Yes I will stop...) Don't worry, He will not preach a good old, Anti-gospel message of "hell is Hot, grace is not!" Yea that is not the gospel.

P.S. Matt and I have the same spiritual DNA, Matt always brings me back to my self and my truest heartbeat. For that, I am thankful to the Lord who made us both. This sermon helped me see Glory in all the gravity of life. This vid. is 31:49 min. so buckle up, open up, and let God through Matt take you on a journy.

No comments:

Post a Comment